Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ruffled posies hat - Thêm 1 mẫu nón cho bé


My baby refused to wear her new hat, so the picture is blurry. :D
Last time, I made a hat for my her with size 12-24 months, but it was small. I made another one that fits her well by increasing 1 more row. With this hat, I worked with the toddler size but it's a little big for her.
I was lazy to change color so I just used the colorful yarn instead ;).

This is the link to download the pattern:

http://redheart.com/free-patterns/ruffled-posies-hat


Con Mèo này thật là khó chịu. Mẹ nó kêu đội nón làm mẫu cái mà nó nhất định không chịu. Đội vào là nó giật ra. Trong khi đó lại đi lấy cái nón mình làm lần trước đội. Lần trước kêu nó đội nón đó thì nó cũng giãy nãy la hét vang nhà. Mẫu này đúng là khó chịu. Hong lẽ mình kiếm mẫu khác chứ hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment