Thursday, July 18, 2013

My new hat or you can say my new cap :))

I found this pattern in an magazine call Crochet today! It looked so amazing that I had to make one. But... I didn't have the same size of yarn or hook, so I did with what I had. And here it is:


It looks completely different to the one in that magazine. One of the reason I already said above. The other one is I'm not a pro :)).
The first time I made, it was so small. The second time it was a little big. I was so tired of making the same thing again, so I kept working on it. It doesn't look so bad, does it? Oh well, I'm done with crocheting hat. Next time I'll knit if I want a new hat.
This is the pattern:





2 comments:

  1. I had a knitting course more than 10 years ago, and gotta admit, it is totally not my thing, cannot stay still to focus on the tiny twinie little rows. ;(( they wears my eyes and my mind out!
    I bought a bunch of yarns, and hooks, tried to make a simple scarf for my in law, after 3 years, my scarf was only 15 cm long. Totally gave up! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheting is much easier than knitting. Give it a try ;).

    ReplyDelete